Sunday, December 18, 2016

The Curiosity Case of Marina (1)



I think I live in my own tiny imagination world.
Where I believe that I can do anything I want -related to science.
I've been having this thoughts since I was a little girl aged 6.
I was browsing this Japanese dictionary at that time.

And now after 3 years, living in the artsy-fartsy-archaeological world.
My brain still thirst for knowledge, scientific knowledge.
Now,I am more interested into astronomy and physics. 
I've spent the last 10 years in chemistry and pharmacology.
-theoretical and applied science. 
Perhaps I hate the animal sacrifice part of the research.
Perhaps I am burnt-out with lab work of chemistry or cancer research.

Still, I am thinking to fill in this hole of curiosity with science while working in this art world. 

Physics -something that I've never scored in any of my exams.
Maths-something that theological.

Something theoretical, something fundamental. 


No comments: